EMAIL US OUTREACH@THEIMAGINESOCIETY.ORG FOR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- TEEN NEWSLETTER CONTRIBUTOR: We are always looking for new teen contributors to our monthly newsletter! If you have a story, would like to share something great that you or your group is doing, would like to contribute to the next Imagine Society Newsletter or even be a guest editor please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help your voice be heard.
- TEEN VOLUNTEERS: We offer a variety of service opportunities for teens and probably have a committee that suits your interest and fulfills service requirements for your school. If you are interested in finding out more, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Parental permission slip required.
- DRIVERS WANTED! If you have a car and are willing to be on call to do pick ups and deliveries as needed, please add your name to our Imagine Drivers call list by emailing us at email@example.com
Ascension Food Pantry needs volunteers to help pack groceries on Thursdays and Fridays on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
- Pantry Volunteers Practice Strict Social Distancing and masks are required.
- Volunteers are also needed on Saturdays to help deliver groceries to pantry clients in the Ascension neighborhood. Extra bonus if you have a car! Commitment would be from 9am to 12pm at the latest for driver deliveries.
Please take a moment to fill out our waiver. We require one for all volunteers.